Mindfulness in Motherhood eBook
This 10-page download is packed with simple yet effective solutions for reducing anxiety and stress and implementing some well needed quiet time.
Let your mind rest and embrace the inner stillness, calm and quiet
Too often you reach the end of the day wondering what just happened. Feeling live you have been so busy, yet not achieved much. So, give your self-permission to stop and smell the roses, literally if you can.
Take some intentional time to create space in your mind and allow for calmness and relaxation to wash over you.
This book includes:
- What mindfulness is and how this promotes positive mental health
- The importance of regular mindfulness practice and how this can improve your mindset
- What the benefits of regular mindfulness practice are on your mind, body and soul
- How you can easily bring this into your every day living
- A gorgeous selection of simple but effective mindful activities for you to try straight away
You deserve to feel replenished too!